We are a blessed family with so much to be thankful for. I'm a stay at home mom and David is a busy Marine. Reid is the monkey who brings sooo much joy to our lives. We love our family and enjoy our great friends. We give God all of the credit for our fun life.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I feel so thankful today! I got to celebrate being a Mom! My day wasn't glamorous, but it was special. David sent beautiful flowers with a sweet note, a necklace with Reids birthstone, and I got to worship the one who made me a Mother!
We went to church, out to lunch and then came home and did some laundry. Tonight we had a crazy dinner with the Groff boys...if only I had pictures!
I also got to facetime with David today! Miss you babe!




1 comment:

  1. Awww, Happy Mothers Day!!! I thought of you earlier today, but didn't text like I wanted to--your first official Mothers Day (although you were already a mother this time last year:-)).
    That is si sweet that David sent you the flowers, note and necklace. I'm glad you enjoyed your day. Your little man is cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete