We are a blessed family with so much to be thankful for. I'm a stay at home mom and David is a busy Marine. Reid is the monkey who brings sooo much joy to our lives. We love our family and enjoy our great friends. We give God all of the credit for our fun life.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Growing Boy

                                                                  
Receding Hairline
Rogaine is working!
Not Happy!
Getting Sooo Big
Go Cowboys!
Hook'em Horns!
Is there something on my head?
Meltdown City

3 comments:

  1. It is utterly amazing to me still how quickly they grow and change especially in the beginning, but even later too! I can see a difference in Job from Christmas even. It just breaks my heart! :-) I love all these pics of Reid and the month counter idea! I can't wait to meet him--tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting. I didn't know that Kara was going to be back in the big city of Jacksonville tomorrow. Thanks for starting this blog Missy! I absolutely love to see Mr. Reid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara-They really do grow super fast!
    Mom-You're welcome. It's pretty much for the grandparents:)

    ReplyDelete