We are a blessed family with so much to be thankful for. I'm a stay at home mom and David is a busy Marine. Reid is the monkey who brings sooo much joy to our lives. We love our family and enjoy our great friends. We give God all of the credit for our fun life.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yuck!

I've never enjoyed taking the time to sit down and email pictures, so we will see how long I keep this up. I'm sure most of the posts will revolve around Reid:) He does seem to be the most exciting thing we've got going on right now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited that you've started this! I love seeing Mr.Reid:-) I think you should also update it with things that are going on with you and David too though...like your upcoming run, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upcoming run?! We need a blog post on that indeed! I'm in the dark.

    I'm so glad you started a blog!!! I'll add you to my blog list. :)

    ReplyDelete